These are the rules to surviving a Zombie Apocalypse
I won’t number these rules as they are all equally important and should always be followed,
- Don’t try to be a hero and engage unless you have no choice.
- always be prepared for anything.
- carry a weapon preferably something like a machete or a staff something you can use at arms length.
- guns aren’t that useful unless your an expert shot or have a lot of ammo.
- this isn’t like the movies, head shots aren’t effective if you miss your target.
- stay in small groups, don’t attract too much attention
- don’t wear loose clothing, it can get caught on things or trip you up
- neutral colors or dark clothing don’t wear bright attention drawing clothes
- best attack points, back of neck, sever the spinal cord , any tendons behind ankle or thigh
- have available water, and food, have a bug out bag ready
- if you have a safe place, stay there but make sure you have an exit plan
- have a portable cb radio ready just in case